Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Belated Update

Greetings. I mean to post earlier, but...failed. Like Dale Pabst.


As noted, over Memorial Day, the wife and I had a wedding for a friend of hers in Florida. We followed this with a few days at the Ritz Carlton in Jamaica. Here are a few represenative pics.


The wife is working the crazy hours we expected, but seems to be enjoying it otherwise. I've been busy with work myself, but had a chance to see a few folks from the "old country".

1. Ran into Rotolo at a benefit, who spoke highly of the fun Kreter times he's had recently. He's in the city all the time for work and suggested we have lunch. I gave him my card. He hasn't called. I am not holding my breath.

He said reunion was fun and that Lilienthal, Nagel and Elana all say hello, and are the same...only older.

2. I went out to the North Fork of Long Island to see McKenzie and his wife for a backyard pool party/BBQ. They are parents of a charming young giant, about 9 months old. The place was very nice, as well. It is amazing to see the guy who "owned" the brown couch as a pledge be so grown up and mature.

3. I am supposed to have drinks with Barnard tonight, but am also not holding my breath. Lawyers. He and his wife have just had a baby.

That's it for now. Will post more as items develop, if any.

1 Comments:

Blogger sokrates said...

excellent update wilson. and life looks fabulous whilst living it at the ritz carlton!

sorry everyone it has been looooong time since we kreters have posted.

i will do my best now...

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home