Thursday, May 24, 2007

So Will Figured me out....I never read magazines I only look at the pictures!!




So JK's Update:


All is well in Kreter land. I have been moved a few times at work since I last talked to you all. I spent 3 weeks (shortest stint so far) working on two brands: Toy Story & Marvel Superhero Squad and now have ended up in the Lucas group. Cannot say exactly what I am working on now but it is one of their crown jewels staring Han Solo...and no it is not Star Wars... I am also managing two collectors lines, Titanium - Our Answer to Star Wars Matchbox and a brand that will launch in 2008 which is our answer to Urban vynal. All around pretty good stuff to be working on.


We have also or will be on Friday, concluding our most recent home renovation.. the kitchen. The project has taken about a month and a half and let me tell you a month with no kitchen sink and no 1st floor bathroom is a long time....The house is a total sty, but hey that is what Memorial Day weekends are for!! Check out the pictures (click the title and it will link you there). I have not loaded ones with the finished floors, but you can see the extent of the project. Two projects down (basement & kitchen) one to go (bathroom).


Other than that 80 degree weather is returning to RI which means fun in the sun. Beaching and boating are on the docket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home