Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Leak


Guys,

You may or may have not noticed that the album from Florida has been taken down...Don't worry I will repost it with another link. We had a bit of a leak but I got it under control.

Seems our friend Kim Miller, with whom I shared the pictures with carelessly forwarded the picture along to other Hamilton Alumns. When she finally told me what happened I was not happy, needless to say. Many of you, as myself, fear nothing more than being in the Hamilton Alumni Magazine nor even our whereabouts being know to the rest of mankind.... Well Anyways I was able to shut it down, but that required me to delet the album.

It is stored on my PC so I will be able to load it back up, send you guys the new link, and repost the link to the blog.

Just thought I would give you a heads up if any of you were thinking of re-living the glory days in the next day or so.

JK

1 Comments:

Blogger Wilson said...

I don't want those dirty Hamilton bastards to know shit about me! They'll call and ask me to pay my unpaid parking tickets!!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home