Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Update...sort of.

Okay, just to prove I'm not a liar. Here is a post. And I will add more than just a fancy picture (like SOME people).

I'm enjoying the beautiful Spring weather in NYC and continue to plug away at work. I haven't read anything good in ages (I've read a few things, but nothing good since "The Road".) I haven't seen any movies I'd recommend (although Children of Men was okay).

Maren is done with year one and will begin her internship in a few weeks and will soon be very busy overseeing financial models and offering memoranda or whatever people in that business do for the 80-100 hours a week they're in the office.

Because we're not going to get to take a 10+ day trip this year, we are flying to Jamaica in a few days for a quick getaway. (We have a wedding in Florida this weekend and then will be flying out Sunday, back in NYC on Thurs.)

My REAL update will be pictures from this trip. Stay tuned.

Oh...and here is a picture. MMA on the cover of Sports Illustrated. A fringe sport goes mainstream. Are you for or against or neutral? Discuss amongst yourselves.....?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home